Monday, May 20, 2013

Even More Books Available to Borrow

As you start thinking about your summer reading, you might want to consider borrowing something from my growing library of educational materials.  (Of course, that's after you've finished your beach reading, whether it's Dan Brown's latest, or Fifty Shades of Beige, or whatever Sue Grafton writes after she gets through the alphabet.  Numbers, maybe?)  I've previously listed available books here and here; I just received six more that I'll list below without comment, because I haven't personally read them yet.

edited by Heidi Hayes Jacobs
Catlin R. Tucker
Dave Burgess
Lydotta M. Taylor and Jill M. Fratto
Julie Lindsay and Vicki A. Davis
Howard Pitler, Elizabeth R. Hubbell, Matt Kuhn

Let me know if you're interested in borrowing any of these.